I had a good chuckle this week as I read Ally’s blog post regarding search terms that led people to her blog. I told her that I may do the same thing. I just finished looking at the stats and I had to laugh. The posts that were the most popular were the ones where I wrote about Justin Bieber. Go figure.
- California Sunset – I did take a beautiful pic if I say so myself.
- Justin Bieber posters on wall – I posted a pic of my daughter’s room. Not really that exciting.
- Blizzard of 1996 – I posted a pic of a scene from that storm compared to a recent storm.
- Hatred quotes – This is a little misleading. The quotes I posted were positive, but did include the word hate in them.
- Room full of Justin Bieber posters
- My Justin Bieber Room
- Room with Justin Bieber posters
- Encouragement quotes – Glad I balanced the hatred quotes out!
- Funny test answers – yes, they were funny.
- Michael Jackson
One productive thing I learned going through this exercise was that the most popular posts are the ones with pictures in them. I completely understand why. Having a picture in your posts makes them more appealing to the reader. If you haven’t paid much attention to search terms on your blog, you should. They tell you a great deal about what people find interesting about your blog. Obviously I should just write a post on Justin Bieber every day and include a picture of him.